Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Come Learn About Goschooling!

Saturday, April 18, 11am-12pm
Salt Lake City Downtown Library, Room C

OR

Saturday April 25, 10-11am
Logan City Library, Bonneville Room

Families everywhere are BUSY! We all want our kids to have the best in life - the best education, the best opportunities, the BEST childhood memories we can provide! What if making ALL that happen could be as easy as field tripping?

No, I'm not talking about making your child stand with his school class somewhere he doesn't want to be. I'm talking about discovering what is exciting to our children and finding a way to make their interests come alive. I'm talking about finding the best places and events to enjoy as families and making great memories together that may lead to life-long passions.

Yes, I am TALKING about all this and MORE in the coming weeks. And it's a message I hope to share with as many families as I can. It will change your way of thinking about field trips - it will change your way of thinking about education.

Please come hear the speech that launched the Goschoolers movement. Come learn the WHEREs, the WHYs, and the HOWs of planning fabulous field trips for your family. Come spend an hour with me relaxing, laughing, and learning to creatively meet your childrens' educational and entertainment needs now, over the summer, and for a life-long love of learning! (Come to either FREE event listed above.)

JUST ADDED!

You can now catch this speech at the
Utah Home Educator Association Convention May 29 AND May 30!

Details coming soon. Go to UHEA.org for more info!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much to everyone who attended! It's a message I love to share, so please let me know if you are aware of other places where this message might be heard and appreciated. Catch me next at the UHEA Convention in Provo, UT, May 29 and 30!

    ReplyDelete