Thursday, February 26, 2015

Great Day for Goschoolers!

Happy One Month B-day to the Goschoolers site! It was one month ago, after preparing a speech on field trips, that I had the idea to launch Goschoolers. Once I articulated all the benefits my children received from being up and doing, and made a list of all the neat things we had been able to do, I became convinced I needed to find a way to include more families. Thanks for stopping by!

Our one month accomplishments include 2 Goschool outings - one to a dress rehearsal of Little Women, the Musical, and the other to the State Capitol while the Legislature was in session. We were even given a private lunch with a House Representative! (Hint: If you missed hearing about these, JOIN to the right!)

We have added 45 families and look forward to adding more! It makes arranging groups SO much easier for me when I can call a venue and say, "I have about 45 families who may be interested in a visit. May we come?" Thank you for being that critical mass!

This month we have also added a Destination Review NOT done by me! That is fantastic, and I hope to add many more! Even if you've only been to the destinations or events already reviewed here, we would LOVE your perspective! And if you are a member, please contact me when YOU have an adventure to arrange! Thank you too, for your comments and suggestions. We look forward to making this site an even better resource for families who want to goschool!

Please help us grow by inviting your friends and family to join us! Membership will always be free, you never have to contribute a field trip or review, you can unsubscribe at any time, and I will do my best to only send out emails when a new adventure has been planned. You don't even need to homeschool to be a goschooler- just passionate about learning and adventuring as a family! So help me spread the word!

My goal is to have at least one Goschool outing each month! If you haven't already, join now so you don't miss out!

Thanks, and happy adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment