Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Still Going!

Last summer, our family enjoyed an incredible 6.5 week adventure along the east coast, and through America's colonial past. From that I have gleaned two Go! Vacation reviews. (Three if you count the DC add-on.) AND I've finally added my recommendations from our 5 weeks in Seattle in 2017. Click the Go! Vacations tab for these reviews and more.

THIS year we are staying HOME. But heaven only knows what that REALLY means. Already I'm lining up shorter road trips and hoping to try my hand at trailer ownership and camping.

The adventure continues! Stop by the blog any time for great ideas and a starting point to plan your own family's adventures in learning! And don't forget to check out the links to the right to add your own trips and tips!

Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment